Mulubwa Chilambe, Bpharm
Clinical Trials and Drug Information Unit
Zambia Medicines Regulatory Authority
DAY 2: Regulatory Forum
Mr. Mulubwa Chilambe is a pharmacist by profession currenting working as Surveillance Officer in the Vigilance, Clinical Trials and Drug Information Unit at Zambia Medicines Regulatory Authority. He is experienced in pharmacy practice, pharmaceutical management and logistics system, pharmacy Interns/Students mentorship training, pharmacovigilance and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Inspector as well as Clinical Trial Applications Assessor.
His key achievements include;
- Pharmacy leadership and management (Head of Pharmacy Drug Stores Section at Kitwe Teaching Hospital).
- Assistant secretariat for the Hospital Medicines and Therapeutics committee (MTC) in 2016 and 2017
- Trainer in Pharmacovigilance
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Inspector.
- Multiple committees to review and develop various guidelines
- Secretariat to the Experts Committee on Clinical Trials and Pharmacovigilance
- Secretariat to the National AEFI Committee.
Presently Surveillance Officer in the Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Trials and Drug Information Unit at ZAMRA. Responsible for National Pharmacovigilance activities, review of drug safety information, review of clinical trial applications, regulation of the conduct of clinical trials and GCP inspections of clinical trials.
He is currently a member of Pharmaceutical Society of Zambia and Health Professions Council of Zambia