Ajit Patil has completed a six-year Doctor of Pharmacy programme consisting of five years of academics and one year of houseman ship in a tertiary hospital. Later I started working for healthcare IT primarily on CTMS, CTBM, eTMF, Pharmacovigilance etc system as a medical advisory board member after couple of years working as an end user.
He decided to move to the core IT where I can impart my industry-specific knowledge in building healthcare softwares while working in core information and technology ecosystem I have learned numerous tools and technologies. Salesforce (Cloud computing) is one of the most well-known names in the industry. While doing this, Several organisations have invited him to speak at their events on a variety of healthcare and IT-related topics, below are URLs to a few of them.
- Technology Blog post
- TechGig Mega Event
- Speaker at Inaugural event of community group
- Speaker at event conducted by a tech savvy blogger
- Speaker at the event conducted by community groups
- Technology brand ambassador
- Pharmacovigilance: Digital Transformation Leveraging Salesforce
- Talk show guest
- Medical Device Safety: Digital Transformation Leveraging Salesforce
- Solving Challenges in Pharmacovigilance using technology
- Medical Affairs & Medical Info: Trends and Challenges