Dr. Oladayo Lajide | Strengthening Health Systems to Ensure Equitable Access to Quality Health Services.
Permanent Secretary, Primary Healthcare District II, Lagos State
MPH, PGD, BDS– Public Health, Hospital Management, Dental Surgery
Certifications – Program Evaluation, Leadership, Health Management, Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Assistant Director Projects, Deputy Director, Projects Department – Lagos State AIDS Control Agency – 2005 – 2016
- Grant Management Unit Coordinator for the Lagos State Global Fund Grant – July 2016 – June 2020
- Director, Grant Management Office LSMOH – Cordination and provision of a fiduciary and fiscal landscape to attract third party streams of income as well as ensure efficient utilization of these resources for improved programmatic results and outcomes. Nov 2019 – July 2020
- Director, Healthcare Planning Research and Statistics – Worked to ensure the ministry became the first MDA to become NITDA compliant in Nigeria. Oversee the health sector infrastructure renewal process – July 2020 – July 2023
- Permanent Secretary Health District II – July 2023 till Date
- United Nations Women Empowerment Coalition: Awarded the “Captain Sir Tom Moore Memorial Medal for COVID-19 Heroes – Aug 2021
Research and Publications (including but not limited to):
- A qualitative analysis of the COVID-19 vaccination rollout in Lagos, Nigeria: Client and provider perspectives on the plan, the process and the progress (Oluchi Joan Kanma-Okafor, Yetunde O. Odusolu, Dayo Lajide et al Nov. 2022)
- Distribution of Cancer and Cancer Screening and Treatment Services in Lagos: A 10-Year Review of Hospital Records (Adenike Omosun, Akin Abayomi, Olusegun Ogboye, Dayo Lajide et al Oct 2022)
- Morbidity and mortality outcomes of COVID-19 patients with and without hypertension in Lagos, Nigeria: a retrospective cohort study (Akin Abayomi, Akin Osibogun, Lajide Oludayo et al Dec 2021)